Honda provides its cruiser motorcycles the first-class model with the start of its blacked-out Honda Shadow Phantom. Honda has caught its Spirit and cut its front fender, beefed up its fork with large-diameter matte-finished shrouds, pitched black covers on the air filter and primary, petted on a thicker front tire and appended on a set of new spoked wheels. Matte polishes on the tank-mounted console and cylinder heads, also, the fork coverings complement the bare-bones appearances.
“We have a new cruiser that offers a whole new look for Honda,” said Honda Powersports Press Manager Bill Savino.
The Honda Shadow Phantom also receives modernized induction, making the switch from being carb-fed to EFI. The 745cc liquid-cooled V-Twin will now get its power from Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system with an automatic enhancement circuit that utilizes one 34mm throttle body.
The Shadow Phantom presents on a minimalist idea with a uniquely fresh and uncluttered aspect accented by a great blackout treatment, bringing motorcyclists back to the core essence of cool. With a torquey 745cc V-twin engine featuring the convenience of sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection, the Shadow Phantom brings the joy of back-to-basics riding within reach of just about every rider.
* New bobber-inspired styling with extensive blacked-out and matte finishes.
* Minimalist front fender.
* New handlebar shape enhances bobber styling.
* Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for good throttle response and fuel efficiency (see 2009 Technology Section).
* New spoked black wheels and hubs feature a 120/90-17 front tire and 160/80-15 rear tire to complete the overall custom look.
* Low 25.6-inch seat height.
* Sleek, one-piece gunfighter-type seat.
* Tank-mounted speedometer in a stylish 3.7-gallon fuel tank.
* Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
* 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
* Crankshaft features long-stroke design to produce a strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
* Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber (see 2009 Technology Section).
* Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
* Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive look. Delivers confident, neutral handling.
* Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability for a smooth ride.
* Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads.
* Shaft final-drive system provides smooth and reliable low-maintenance operation.
Honda Genuine Accessories
* Backrest with Pad (two styles: Tall and Low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Carrier, Boulevard Screen, Custom Leather Seat, Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Cycle Cover, Front Pouch, Synthetic Leather Saddlebags.
The new Honda CB-F Concept, whose presentation was scheduled at the 2020 Tokyo Motor Show, which was blown up by the Covid-19 pandemic, was revealed in video streaming. The...read more
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), Honda's wholly-owned motorcycle production and sales subsidiary in India, today introduced a new fuel-efficient and easy-to-...read more
Some motorcycles are mythical. That's why we offer a selection of 20 most legendary motorcycles that unleash the passions. 150 years ago the first motorcycle was born. Since 1868...read more
Honda (UK) is delighted to launch two stunning Special Edition CBR1000RR Fireblades – one ‘Hutchy’ and one ‘McGuinness’ – to commemorate the achievements of these two legendary...read more
Riding a motorcycle is a wonderful experience enjoyed by millions of people around the world. They are fuel-efficient, customizable and easy to park. There are a variety of options available as well...read more