The Toyota Tacoma has long been the king of midsize pickups, dominating the segment with its rugged reliability and off-road prowess. But the competition has been catching up, with new and improved models from Ford, Nissan, and Hyundai challenging the Tacoma's supremacy.
That's why Toyota has given the Tacoma a complete redesign, making it more capable, comfortable, and connected than ever before. And nowhere is that more evident than in the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, the top-of-the-line model that offers the ultimate off-road performance and style.
A hybrid powerhouse
The 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is based on the Tacoma Trailhunter trim, which features a new hybrid powertrain that combines a 3.5-liter V6 engine with an electric motor and a 10-speed automatic transmission. The hybrid system delivers 355 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque, making it the most powerful Tacoma ever.
But the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is not just about power. It also boasts a best-in-class towing capacity of 7,500 pounds and a payload capacity of 1,500 pounds. And thanks to its hybrid system, it also offers impressive fuel efficiency and a range of over 500 miles on a single tank of gas.
The hybrid system also comes with a 2,400-watt AC inverter that can power various accessories and tools, making the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro a versatile companion for any adventure. And with its unique exhaust note and hybrid badges, the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro stands out from the crowd.
A suspension sensation
But the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is not just about power. It also comes with a host of features that enhance its off-road capabilities, such as:
- A new suspension system with Fox shocks and TRD springs that provide 10 inches of ground clearance and 11 inches of wheel travel.
- A locking rear differential and an electronic limited-slip differential that improves traction on slippery surfaces.
- A crawl control system and a multi-terrain select system that adjusts the throttle, brakes, and traction control to suit different terrain modes.
- A panoramic view monitor and a multi-terrain monitor provide a 360-degree view of the surroundings and display the vehicle's pitch, roll, and wheel angle.
- A TRD skid plate, a TRD cat-back exhaust, a TRD snorkel, and a TRD roof rack protect the vehicle from damage and enhance its functionality.
- A unique grille, hood scoop, fender flares, LED headlights and taillights, and 18-inch black alloy wheels give it a distinctive look.
But the most innovative feature of the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is its segment-first IsoDynamic Performance Seats. These seats have a suspension system with air-adjustable shocks that can absorb bumps and vibrations on rough roads. The seats also have heating, cooling, and massage functions that can enhance comfort and reduce fatigue.
The 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro also offers a refined interior that combines comfort and convenience. It features:
- Leather-trimmed seats with red stitching and TRD logos
- A 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- A JBL premium sound system with 12 speakers and a subwoofer
- A wireless charging pad and multiple USB ports
- A dual-zone automatic climate control system
- A power moonroof
- A blind spot monitor, a rear cross-traffic alert, a lane departure alert, and a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
A worthy contender
The 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is expected to go on sale in late 2023, with a starting price of around $50,000. It will be available in four colors: Super White, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Lunar Rock, and Electric Lime Metallic.
If you're looking for a midsize pickup that can handle any terrain and any adventure, the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is the one for you. It's the ultimate expression of Toyota's legendary quality, durability, and reliability.
It's also a worthy contender against its rivals, such as the Ford Ranger Raptor and the Chevrolet Silverado HD ZR2 Bison. The 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro offers more power, torque, towing capacity, fuel efficiency, range, technology, comfort, and style than either of them.
The 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is not just a pickup truck. It's a statement. And it's ready to make some noise in the midsize truck market.
Jeep is a legendary American car brand producing SUVs and trucks for over 80 years. Jeep is known for its rugged and capable vehicles that can tackle any terrain and challenge....read more
If you are looking for a heavy-duty pickup truck that can handle any terrain and challenge, you might want to take a look at the Chevrolet Silverado HD ZR2 Bison. This is a new...read more
Due to changes in the market and Toyota's comprehensive approach to mobility in all sectors, the company found a new chance to offer an emission-free pickup truck. Last year, Toyota'...read more
It's a game-changer in the pickup truck industry, ready to take on any obstacle head-on! This is the brand-new Jeep Gladiator pickup truck, which has just arrived and boasts the...read more
When Jeeps were platform trucks in the 1960s through the 1980s, the Jeep Gladiator nameplate was already familiar to customers. Stellantis Group, a US off-road vehicle...read more
The Toyota Tacoma is one of the most popular and versatile pickup trucks in the market, with a loyal fan base and a reputation for reliability and off-road capability. But...read more
Ford's next-generation Ranger Raptor extreme pickup has begun shipping to European customers. Now that our first European clients have received their brand-new Ranger Raptor, we...read more
Electric vehicles are becoming more popular and diverse, but one segment that has yet to be largely overlooked is the pickup truck. Pickup trucks are versatile, powerful, and...read more
The Range Rover Velar is one of the most stylish and elegant SUVs on the market, and it just got even better with a host of upgrades for 2023. The British brand has...read more
The Hyundai Santa Fe is one of the longest-running SUVs in the market, having debuted in 2000 as the brand’s first entry into the segment. Since then, it has undergone four...read more