"The inspiration of project Epic came from a mix of builds I have been involved in over the last 18 months. Each time I begin a project from start to finish no one major factor ever lets me down. Design changes on a daily basis. With that said what one envisions in his or her mind sometimes just doesn't look right and you have to move onto plan B. So, what I do is take all these crazy ideas and apply them to what I like to call the DB (Design Bank) waiting to cash out on it with the next project.
Major Highlights that make this build unique is that it's a new twist of technology and insane flowing body lines. It's been chooped 3" with B-Pillars & center glass roof section removed and reinforced completely."
* TRD Supercharger Kit
* TRD LSD Unit
* Cartel Side Exit Exhaust
* DME Sport Header
* Master Image Air Bag Kit
* Factory Suspension Points Re-engineered & Relocated
* 22×8 Cartel Designed Billet 3-Piece Forged Vellano Rims
* TOYO Proxes 4 235/30/ZR22
* 3″ Roof Line Chop
* Center Glass Top and B-Pillars Removed
* Custom Metal Fabrication Interior & Exterior Panels
* Pearl White Base Paint with Two-Tone Graphics & Ghosted Logos Throughout
* Custom ED Front & Rear Bumpers
* Custom Rear Hatch Formed & Vacuum Seal Molded
* Red Embossed Logo Pattern Leather Alongside Clean Flowing White and Black Accents on Front White and Black Accents on Front & Rear Seats, Door Panels, Audio and Misc. Trim Panels
* Cartel Customs Low Rise Buckets
* Custom Flowing Center Console. Arm Rest & Door Panels
* TRD Shift Knob
* Alpine IVA-W505 Head Unit
* 12″ In-Dash Monitor
* SWR-1042D 10″ Sub Woofer (4)
* PDX 1. 600 Amplifiers (3)
* PDX 4. 150 Amplifiers (2)
* SPX-13 5 1/4 Component 2-Way Speakers
* SPX-17 6 1/2 Component 2-Way Speakers[Source: Scion]
Custom paint jobs and graphics are gaining popularity in late model and ‘plain’ cars as well as classic restorations and full tune jobs. Many see it as a way to take an ordinary...
Five Axis is back at SEMA with the new 2013 Lexus LS 460 F SPORT. Sporting staggered 22-inch custom wheels, a titanium matte silver finish and pewter grey accents, the Lexus...
September sees Renault take the wraps off Koleos White Edition. Based on the Dynamique equipment level, this special run features two-tone...
The Lincoln brand is synonymous with luxury, but the Lincoln MKS, MKT and MKZ project vehicles at this year's SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Show – Powered by Ford...
Scion revealed its three FR-S Tuner Challenge cars for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show that kicks off in Las Vegas. The eighth annual Scion Tuner Challenge...