Winter can be really tough on your car, especially when there’s a lot of ice and snow around. You really need to take care of your car around this time of year, to prevent problems when it comes to spring. Here are a few things to do:
- Keep the washer jets topped up, and use more concentrated wash. If you keep making the jet pump work when the fluid is frozen, you risk burning out the motor.
- Make sure your tyres have adequate tread. This time of year is more slippery than usual, so you need all the traction you can get.
- Check your bulbs. With the night longer, and a higher chance of fog, you need to ensure your lights are working properly.
- Clean underneath the car. Grit and snow will help to corrode the underside of the vehicle, so wash it every now and again. Use a proper jack like you can get from SGS Engineering rather than the weak one that comes in your tyre well.
- Make sure that your wiper blades are in good condition.
The winter is almost here so is your car ready for it? Here are some tips on checking your car and some vital emergency supplies.It's very important to have winter tires...read more
At a glance, it's clear the Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 concept wasn't designed to haul flowers back from the nursery. With its widened body, tall stance and powerful LS supercharged...read more
The new Renault Trafic Passenger and Renault Trafic SpaceClass stand out in terms of appearance with a completely redesigned front, an updated LED light signature...read more
Financial troubles always come unannounced. Your payday check might be a few days away and there might be urgent medical needs, cash demand for bill payments, car repair etc. In such an uneasy state...read more
The Hyundai Santa Fe was first introduced in 2001 and started the entry of Hyundai into the SUV segment. Ever since, in Germany alone it sold about 46,000 vehicles. Now, the modified...read more
If you're serious about keeping the diesel vehicle you own in top condition, the last thing you want is less-than-stellar aftermarket parts that you will have to replace soon after you install them....read more
The Toyota Tacoma All-Terrain Gamer (ATG) combines outdoor sports activities and video games to create the ultimate active lifestyle vehicle for young Tacoma pickup truck owners. The...read more
With the new "Power-Up" wireless technology, Ford can easily and conveniently ensure that the car is continuously updated with the latest quality improvements and latest features....read more
This year was relatively slow in terms of new truck releases, but once again, it’s the Swedes that lead the field when it comes to releasing the best trucks in the world. The new Volvo FH is the best...read more
Skoda is bringing sportswear, not because of a New Year's goal. On the other hand, campaign models Skoda Kamiq Blackline and Skoda Scala Blackline are driven into place...read more