Winter can be really tough on your car, especially when there’s a lot of ice and snow around. You really need to take care of your car around this time of year, to prevent problems when it comes to spring. Here are a few things to do:
- Keep the washer jets topped up, and use more concentrated wash. If you keep making the jet pump work when the fluid is frozen, you risk burning out the motor.
- Make sure your tyres have adequate tread. This time of year is more slippery than usual, so you need all the traction you can get.
- Check your bulbs. With the night longer, and a higher chance of fog, you need to ensure your lights are working properly.
- Clean underneath the car. Grit and snow will help to corrode the underside of the vehicle, so wash it every now and again. Use a proper jack like you can get from SGS Engineering rather than the weak one that comes in your tyre well.
- Make sure that your wiper blades are in good condition.
The winter is almost here so is your car ready for it? Here are some tips on checking your car and some vital emergency supplies.It's very important to have winter tires...read more
While many individuals take it for granted, driving is actually exciting and quite liberating. For young motorists, there’s nothing better to look forward to than finally getting out on the road in...read more
Skoda is bringing sportswear, not because of a New Year's goal. On the other hand, campaign models Skoda Kamiq Blackline and Skoda Scala Blackline are driven into place...read more
Top Gear made a comeback with a shocking truth. Jeremy Clarkson exposed the true identity of the man behind The White Stig's helmet. And guess who? Well, it's none other than Herr...read more
The phrase "commercial vehicle" sounds simple enough, but you might be surprised to find out that the meaning can actually vary depending on where you are in the world. In Europe, a car might be...read more
Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and Maxima passenger cars. the upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for...read more
The Porsche Festival is the most iconic event of Porsche Italy: a whole weekend dedicated to the brand and the sportiness of the German brand. Hundreds of cars from the Zuffenhausen house will be...read more
Quite a lot of people have to be extra careful with their finances these days as the economic climate isn’t exactly great. But that doesn’t mean expenses have to be minimised entirely, far from it....read more
Having your car detailed is a great way to keep it looking its best. However, if you're unsure how often to detail your car, there are several things to remember. Interior detailing Usually,...read more