Winter can be really tough on your car, especially when there’s a lot of ice and snow around. You really need to take care of your car around this time of year, to prevent problems when it comes to spring. Here are a few things to do:
- Keep the washer jets topped up, and use more concentrated wash. If you keep making the jet pump work when the fluid is frozen, you risk burning out the motor.
- Make sure your tyres have adequate tread. This time of year is more slippery than usual, so you need all the traction you can get.
- Check your bulbs. With the night longer, and a higher chance of fog, you need to ensure your lights are working properly.
- Clean underneath the car. Grit and snow will help to corrode the underside of the vehicle, so wash it every now and again. Use a proper jack like you can get from SGS Engineering rather than the weak one that comes in your tyre well.
- Make sure that your wiper blades are in good condition.
The winter is almost here so is your car ready for it? Here are some tips on checking your car and some vital emergency supplies.It's very important to have winter tires...read more
The new Volkswagen Golf Estate launches at prices starting at € 18,500. The Volkswagen Golf Estate is one of the most prosperous models on the market, especially in the...read more
The phrase "commercial vehicle" sounds simple enough, but you might be surprised to find out that the meaning can actually vary depending on where you are in the world. In Europe, a car might be...read more
This is a project winner of the international invitation competition for the construction of the Automobile Museum in Nanjing, designed by Italy-based architecture studio 3GATTI to...read more
Because it is the third largest automotive market in the world behind China and the United States, we will analyze car sales in Europe during 2018, which remained stable, since there were 15....read more